Week Two & Three
Originally posted on Hungry Aggie blog on March 7, 2017. Updated August 12, 2026.
It has been a while since I've updated my weekly plan, so I'm updating two weeks at the same time because I'm having a hard time remembering what I ate... January ended up being a really busy month. As you saw, Week One was riddled with deadlines and poor planning. Since then, the deadlines kept coming and many personal unplanned events happened. Hopefully, I get the majority of what I ate:
Week Two
Breakfast- Monday - Thursday: Leftover Quiche from Week One
- Friday: Smoothie
- Saturday - Sunday: Asparagus Benedict from Transition Week
Lunch
- Monday - Friday: ??
- Saturday: Chicken Salad from Transition Week
- Sunday: ??
Dinner
- Monday - ??: Leftover Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
Week Three
Breakfast
- Monday-Tuesday: Smoothie
- Wednesday-Friday: Breakfast Salad from Transition Week
- Saturday: tasty food provided by a friend (not Whole 30/Paleo compliant)
- Sunday: Breakfast Salad from Transition Week
Lunch
- Monday: Panera Bread French Onion Soup (no cheese or croutons)
- Tuesday: Chicken and Cucumber, Tomato & Avocado Salad (link no longer works)
- Wednesday: Whataburger (not Whole 30/Paleo compliant)
- Saturday: Chuy's (not Whole 30/Paleo compliant)
Dinner
- Monday: Chicken and Broccoli
- Tuesday-Wednesday: Lemon Garlic Salmon & Asparagus
- Thursday-Friday: Chicken Piccata
- Saturday: Fox and Hound appetizers and beer (definitely not Whole 30/Paleo compliant)
The quiche was delicious and it is clear that it lasts for at least a week before going bad. I will definitely recommend it and make it again! Unfortunately, I don't remember what I put into the smoothie, but it was similar to the ones I made in Week One. I finally got the poached egg down! I let the egg sit in the water for no more than 3 minutes, and I finally got a runny yolk and set white!
Honestly.. at this point, I don't remember anything else I ate. And I don't remember much about flavor or anything.. I will be doing Whole 30 again in the near future, so I'll do better that time.
All pictures in post were taken by me. Please do not use without my permission.



Comments
Post a Comment